We introduce ourselves , we are Veintidós elefantes.
The quality, competitiveness and corporate social responsibility are extended requirements in an economic environment increasingly complex and dynamic. Our company, Veintidós elefantes, was created to respond to these demands, under a philosophy of engagement and commitment to our customers.
Efficiency and accountability are two characteristics inherent in our name, with the freshness and dynamism provided by the desire to make things right. We are a young company, but with a multidisciplinary team known for its expertise in the services we offer: implementation of Quality Systems, Environment, Risk prevention and food security. So the knowledge, enthusiasm and work guide our journey to excellence of the companies that trust us, and can attest to those who already have done it. Because the proximity and transparency are two other values that make our philosophy.
Veintidós elefantes is not just the name of a company, is synonymous with commitment, collaboration and sacrifice. Our proposal is not routed to the logic of pure profit, but to the effort and the relationship with our customers, adapting to their needs, which will result in mutual trust, involvement and effectiveness on the job.
Quality is the first step towards the customer
The goal of any organization is the satisfaction of the customers we serve, for it should be managed as effectively and efficiently as possible all the resources available, both material and human.
The most common standard implementation for companies is ISO 9001, but there are others specific to particular sectors (such as ISO 13816 for passenger transport, or the Q Mark for Quality) .
Why should implement a Quality Management System?
- - Increased customer satisfaction.
- - Standardization and process monitoring, fixing some quality models and more efficient use of resources.
- - Competitive improvements: decrease errors and increase productivity. More efficient allocation of staff responsibilities, involving them in the running of the business.
- - Work with public administrations and big companies.
The environment is our future´s home.
To carry out our daily activities we need to consume some natural resources that our environment give to us. It is essential a responsible consumption of them to protect the environment and to ensure their availability as well as the proper management of the waste generated.
The most widespread standard environmental setting is ISO 14001. However, if you want a more rigorous we find the EMAS regulation with more stringent conditions for companies.
What benefits have a certificate for the Environment?
- - Compliance with legal requirements for public administrations.
- - Reduction of operational costs due to the reduction in the use of resources.
- - Improved waste management and lowering them.
- - Awareness and environmental awareness of the company, as an expression of its social responsibility.
Food Safety ensures your peace of mind
It shall ensure the safety of food by any organization that put on the market or handling food, and those who develop any item likely to be in contact with them, so that no damage to the health of the consumers
Why do we need a Food Safety Certificate?
- - Compliance with legal requirements from local administrations (HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- - Ensuring product safety.
- - Ability to market expansion and internationalization of companies. Since countries like UK (BRC), or France and Germany (IFS), require the implementation of these standards for distribution in those territories.
- - Increase current consumer confidence and potential requirements.
Low occupational risk greater worker confidence
The aim is to protect the safety and health of workers. To do this the company must analyze occupational hazards to which they are exposed, eliminating or minimizing them, to ensure their protection from them.
The regulatory framework for the implementation of OHSAS reference is Law 31/95 of Prevention of Occupational Risks.
What advantages does the referential OHSAS?
- - Awareness within the organization about the safety and health of workers, enriching the workplace.
- - Elimination or reduction of accidents
- - Improved security conditions, hygiene, ergonomics and psycho-sociology of each and every one of the jobs.
Complements to excellence
LOPDAdapting your business to comply with the Organic Law on Data Protection..
STRATEGIC CONSULTING AND BUSINESS
- - Business Plan, by which be convinced of the viability of your project or new product to any partner, investor, banks , suppliers ...
- - Market research, there will be a report on the situation of your company over the competition, thoroughly analyzing their position in the environment.
- - Analysis of the internal situation of your organization , check if your employees do their job properly and under the brand standards organization, also propose optimal distribution forms, possible improvements and changes recommended
Our way of implementing a Management System
The implementation of a Management System includes the following phases:
Analyze the situation of the company, establishing their strengths and weaknesses for the implementation of the Management System.
2.-DOCUMENTARY DEVELOPMENT, REVIEW PROCESS AND ADAPTATION TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE STANDARD / BENCHMARK :
We will draw up the documents required by the Standard or Reference as well as those required by the customer based on their needs.
3.-CONDUCTING INTERNAL AUDIT, and resolution of incidents detected (if applicable):
This process is essential to verify that the management system fulfills the requirements defined by the Reference Standard or application, as well as those established by the organization. In Veintidós elefantes, to ensure objectivity and impartiality of this process will be carried out by a consultant who was not involved in the implementation, while the client is accompanied by technology that executed the project. Similarly, it will assist in the resolution of potential issues detected.
4.ESCORT TO CERTIFICATION AUDIT PHASE I AND PHASE II, and resolution of incidents detected (if applicable):
During the execution of the certification audit conducted by the selected entity, the company will be accompanied by a representative of our team. If they are detected incidents, we will help to resolve them, which will be submitted to the certifier to approve the corrective action plan submitted.
The implementation process ends after the issuance of the certificate.
This service is designed for organizations that want to make the most of their management system.
This option is ideal for those companies that already have a management system and take care of updating, but want to have another point of view.
The maintenance helps to perfect your system
This service is designed for organizations that want to make the most of their certification.
The client needs based on their visits recruit the desired number.
At each visit a Veintidós elefantes consulting will move to your company to take the necessary steps to maintain the daily management system. With this, endeavor to take full advantage of the possibilities of the company giving advice and proposing improvements for both the operating system to the general.
A maintenance can be included or not internal audit and / or accompaniment in future audits carried out by the certification for the defense of the system.
The internal audit look for another point of view
This option is ideal for those companies that already have a management system and take care of updating but want another point of view.
All must undergo Management System at planned intervals by the organization to an internal audit, which is a separate process, ie, ensure the objectivity and impartiality of the auditee.
The aim of this service is to determine that the Management System complies with the requirements of the Standard or Benchmark application , and that the system has been implemented effectively maintained .
We will conduct internal audit, providing our Curriculum Vitae ensuring that we have the necessary skills to implement it. After the audit, we will deliver a report to demonstrate its realization, which will shape the detected results ( possible incidents , recommendations for improvement, etc. . ) .